jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011

Opus nº4: Frozen Butterflies

Beauty is a lost moment in the horizon...
Now light has fainted again
I wonder if...
We´ll live in the forbidden colours of twlight

Chasing every dream we can lose our way
And somehow...
We´ve managed to fight this cruel winter
You can melt this icy land with only a few glances

My goals are gone like frozen butterflies
They disappear without flying
without touching them
without a trace

Your smile was only a deep abyss
However I´ve fallen into it, I enjoyed it
The danger in the coldness makes me feel alive
Snow buried my weakness
I became stronger but you didn´t gave me an answer

Où sont les papillons d´hiver?
Jadis le printemps a donné couleurs aux fleurs

That mirror is a cursed cage
That reflection is not myself
Locked inside it there´s a soft Indian summer
We´ll seek for it somewhere in the future
Our memories came to make our hearts blossom

Où sont les papillons d´hiver?
Jadis le printemps a donné couleurs aux fleurs

Et j´ai compris que l´Art est long mais le temps court

No hay comentarios: